Sunday, December 27, 2009

Elf Yourself

by Mark

I just wanted to say quickly we had a wonderful Christmas here in Mongolia. There will be pictures of all the food and presents we received, and probably some video (it may or may not involve a blow-up Christmas tree!) posted on here soon.

But, right now I'm going to leave you with the two videos that I created online for my workplace New Year's party. One of my counterparts suggested we do this...and I was happy to assist. Sadly, it took nearly 3 hours on Christmas Eve to create these because our workplace computers are a tad slow. We actually had the big party last night (of which there will be pictures of that as well...soon), and these two short videos were played for some light-hearted entertainment. They involve 8 of my co-workers...and I have to say it was quite a hit.



No comments: